As the semester winds down, now is a good time (while students are still checking email, anyway) to post a few updates as well as some important dates coming up in the grape and wine industry in Ohio. There are many exciting events coming up, some of which require pre-registration, so I want to make you have a heads up. Also, STUDENTS – please note that we will be offering scholarships to travel to several nearby (and not-so-nearby) meetings. Please check your email, read, and follow the instructions carefully.
OWPA Wine Maker Wednesdays at the KSU Hotel and Conference Center
***KSUA Wine Degree Advisory Committee Meeting***
February 16, 2015 at 12:00pm
Prior to the Ohio Grape and Wine Conference at the Crown Plaza Dublin
For a list of Spring 2015 classes, click here.
Student Scholarships for upcoming meetings:
- Unified Symposium
- January 27-29, 2015; Sacramento, CA: 1 scholarship at $1,000*
- Ohio Grape and Wine Conference
- February 16-17, 2015; Dublin, OH: 3 scholarships at $200 each
- Northeast Ohio Winter Grape School
- March 10, 2015; Geneva, OH): 10 student registrations**
- Eastern Winery Exposition
- March 17-19, 2015; Syracuse, NY): 2 scholarships at $300 each
*To apply for scholarship funding to attend these meetings, complete this form. The funding covers travel and lodging only. Please note: You MUST be a current student in the KSUA or VESTA Program, AND you must be currently enrolled in classes for Spring 2015 to be eligible for these scholarships.
**For the NE OH Winter Grape School, students must identify themselves as current VESTA/KSUA V&E students upon registration, which will be available in the new year.