The purpose of the KSUA W&V Club shall be to discuss or evaluate:
- student wines – characteristics, flaws, etc. – in a safe, comfortable atmosphere of education and assistance. The students will work together and with an advisor to help trouble shoot winemaking problems;
- vineyard management problems, including canopy, nutrition, and pest management,
- winery and/or vineyard design and layout; and
- vineyard and winery business plan development.
- The club will also use their knowledge from course instruction to critique local winery business models and evaluate best practices in the vineyard and winery.
- The KSUA W&V Club will, when appropriate, collaborate with the Hospitality Management Club on projects and fundraisers.
Stay tuned for more information on the KSUA Wines and Vines Student Club!
If you are interested in joining the club, please complete the form below if you are a KSUA student who has completed at least one VIN course and are over 21 years of age.